Photo via Pinterest
It’s no secret that Halloween is my absolute favourite time of the year! It brings out all the goth and spooky-lovingness that is inside of me and celebrates it with candy, costumes and parties! I hope you have been enjoying the Halloween articles I have been throwing your way recently, because it’s really helped to open me up again and feel like I am actually work on something substantial and worthwhile. And while I continue to work on myself, and celebrate this wonderful time of the year, you can check out some of the awesome Halloween-style articles that are making the rounds at this time of year.
Party Round Up
- I put together an article on Goth in The Raw earlier this month, but her work is so amazing that it deserves another shoutout. If you haven’t been on Goth in the Raw’s page yet, check it out here.
- Lauren Conrad has so many wonderful ideas when it comes to Halloween, such as this Candy Corn Panacotta recipe, 5 Pumpkin carving hacks, and this amazing DIY mermaid Halloween costume instructable,
- A Candy Corn and Dog Themed Halloween party? It’s certainly a unique idea! I guess if you get bored throwing Halloween parties for yourself or for your kids – of if you want to bring Halloween into your events all year round – why not throw your dog a Halloween party too?
- Everything on this Pinterest page is some of the greatest Halloween inspired pictures I have ever seen and it is worth a troll! Pay close attention to the Hangman’s Noose necktie (pictured above), white pumpkin flower centerpieces to add some elegant clash to your Halloween party, awesome blood-splatter cookies, and this excellent Dracula-inspired table setting.
- Check out #Girlboss’ feminist Halloween costume icon list and make your choice today!
- David Burtka and Neil Patrick Harris always know how to throw the best Halloween parties – check out David Burtka’s top planning advice on Furthermore today.
- Have you watched the Stephen King remake of IT at the movies yet? Acting family royalty Bill Skarsgard did an epic job at stepping into the clown shoes that is Pennywise the Dancing Clown and Roadshow went behind the scenes with Stephen King and Andy Muschietti to talk about the terrifying new tale:
- Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series is my absolute idol, and I am so stoked to see the new Tomb Raider movie starring Alicia Vikander which will be out in 2018 (It’s so far away! Come out now!). I love hearing about people’s workouts as well, and a new video was released that showcase just how much work Alicia put in to becoming the Tomb Raider. Check it out here: