Photo by Byron Carr
So much has been happening in the past two months that I don’t even know where to begin! I celebrated my third wedding anniversary with my husband in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, went to an awesome Rufus concert, had the book launch of my first ever novel Cosmic Decay: Contamination and a book signing at a local bookstore here, went to a work retreat in Kangaroo Valley, and went on holiday with my husband to Brisbane and the Gold Coast, visiting the Brisbane Botanical Gardens and Movie World on the way!
Phew, I’m exhausted just listing these.
I seriously don’t know how I managed to get online, let along put some articles together. But I have, and I have fallen in love with the parties you guys have been having along the way. Check out some of the awesome events circulating this month while I struggle to catch my breath.
Party Round Up:
- This rock and roll wedding with a nautical edge is to die for!
- I’ve been getting into the moon and stars a bit more recently, so when I saw Pretty Mayham’s amazing Mystical Galentine’s Day dinner party I was instantly hooked! It’s all part of her Year of Parties challenge, which is something I can get down to for sure! What parties would you have if you were having a year of parties?
- A dinner party with no friends required? Colour me intrigued…
- Rawberry Fields has me dreaming vegan chocolate dreams and I LOVE IT
- Unicorns are the du jour trend for 2017 and they are everywhere, but nothing has seemed more eye-catching than the current Instagram photo trend of Unicorn toast. Find out all about this delicious new trend at Sporteluxe.com!
- Kat Williams from RocknRoll Bride has unleashed a Youtube channel on the word called The Confetti Girls and it is brilliant! Check out the first video here, and don’t forget to subscribe to the channel for more amazingness!
- I’ve fallen in love with the Goth Lifestyle page Dear Darkling and they have some great ideas for your next party, including the ultimate Gift Guide for your gothic friend (or next Full Moon party) and an amazing Portrait of an American Ghoul.
- It was International Women’s Day on Wednesday 8th March 2017, and to celebrate a lot of bad ass women put some awesome things together to help inspire us! I love this series of quotes from cool ladies like Tiffany Hall and Jessica Thomas from Health Lab about what it means to be an empowered woman, and I loved this interview with one of my favourite jewellery designers Samantha Wills. Girls to the front y’all!
- Have you heard Katy Perry’s new song Chained to the Rhythm? It’s super catchy, and both her lyric video and official music video is to die for cute!