Photo by Allyeska Photography
It’s September and you know what that means – beautiful picnics in the sun amongst the flowers, no more cold Winter mornings, and all the more reason to celebrate! Here are some wonderful celebrations that are inspiring my Spring of Things this month:
Party Round Up:
- As always, Rock n Roll Bride is inspiring me with her featured posts on so many beautiful weddings from around the globe. This month’s favourites are a Whimsical Carnival Wedding, The Addams Family at a Funeral Inspired Wedding (Love The Addams Family!), A Pirate Themed Wedding complete with awesome bottled candles, a beautiful Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea, and a Retro B-Move Inspired Wedding. Phew! What a list!
- If you know me than you know I love a good Flamingo and Pineapple party, and Hostess with the Mostess blogged about a crafty do all it’s own. Check out the Flamingo and Pineapple Weaving Craft Party on their site and tell me you don’t love the idea of putting flowers in a real pineapple vase. Amazing!
- Kara’s Party Ideas have some amazingly cute parties on her blog as well and my favourites are definitely the Peter Rabbit 1st Birthday Party (which is reminiscent of my recent Peter Rabbit Cupcakes post), a Woodland Birthday Party that uses some main Elements For A Cute and Kitsch Party, and I can’t ever go past something Silver and Sequined.
- And finally, the wonderful Pretty Mayhem has put out a post on How To Set Up A Mimosa Bar – definitely an important read for any Spring Flings happening out there!
- I’ve recently fallen in love with Hooray magazine, and their beautiful blog has inspired with a brilliant idea that I could probably never follow through with on my own blog because it would take too much to arrange outside my usual blogging calendar. So I thought I would introduce the page to you, and you can check out all the work they have done on it! The category is called P is for Pinterest and it basically trends beautiful photos on Pinterest every week, and boy is there some amazing stuff! If beautifully crafted mango cakes, lime cheesecakes and sparkly pants are your cup of tea than you need to head on over to there right now!
- A man unleashed 50 people into a room filled with balloons and happiness ensued…
- You the Designer have unleashed a creative project about Making an Ice Cream Cone Art that Shows Your Personality that makes me want to create some ice cream cone art. What would yours look like? Let me know if you make it by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a photo in the comments below!
- Alright, you know I love a good zombie and that I’m always on the hunt for new zombie goodness, so check out this amazing “seminar” for zombies that I found thanks to the amazing Youtube Nation.
- And while we’re talking zombies, check out this cute video about how the zombie virus could be extremely likely! Yikes!