Photo by Favourite Family Receipes
I’ve always wanted to have a Pink Lemonade party (baby shower, kitchen tea, it doesn’t matter!) and Any Given Event has allowed me to discover the perfect snack for it – a Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie!
Found at Favourite Family Recipes this is an American Recipe, but you can easily find the Kool Aid in the form of cordial or Pink Lemonade flavored jelly to make it here in Australia. If you have any different ideas please email me at email@example.com!
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (do not use vanilla bean)
- 1 1/2 – 2 packets of pink lemonade Kool-Aid (not sugarfree)
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- a few drops of pink food coloring (optional)
- Soften the vanilla ice cream, stir in pink lemonade until completely mixed in and dissolved. If you want to give it a brighter pink color, stir in a little bit of pink food coloring.
- Pour half into each pie crust. Cover and freeze at least an hour before serving.And there you have it! A perfect summers recipe for a pink lemonade party!